Sunday 26 January 2014

101 Project Decision

OK guys, so it's time to make that decision - stop or go...?

If I were to stop now, and chose to focus on my key words from scratch, how many of the 14 items still on my 101 list would be on my list of things to do?

-     Watch 10 classic films (3 left)
-     Cooking/baking with the boys
-     12 date nights with Ben (6 left)
-     Embroider a sampler.
-     Learn 6 new recipes (2 to go)
-     30 minutes per day to relax/meditate for two weeks.
-     Buy some nice high heels and wear them. (not worn yet)
-     Journal daily for two weeks (15 minutes minimum).
-     Keep to a basic household routine using my Plannerisms planner.Yes
-     Set up a recipe binder
-     Manage bank accounts properly.Yes
-     Sort through the hallway cupboardsYes
-     Sort through the boxes upstairs that haven't been unpacked yetYes
-     3 month Facebook ban Yes

Wow - not many of them. Some of the other items I would still like to do, but either they are not urgent, or I wouldn't necessarily want to restrict them to a set period of time.

Having reviewed my options in the level of detail that I have (and dragged you through my messy mind), I think I am ready to make the decision, and I feel the right thing for me to do is to step away from my 101 in 1001 days, congratulate myself on the things I have achieved and let the rest go.

Thank you for listening to my ramblings, and helping to make my 101 challenge happen. I know not everything was achieved, but a lot of what was completed wouldn't have even been started if I had not made myself accountable by sharing in this blog.

Have a great week.

LJx

No comments:

Post a Comment