Sunday 23 October 2011

101 Things to Do in 1001 Days - Intro

So here we are with the main purpose of this blog. Being so busy with my work it is impossible to plan any regular activities, and I need to do something other than work and chase my tail :-)

I have decided to challenge myself with doing the 101 things in 1001 days project.  I have read about this on a few blogs now and thought it would be a good opportunity for me to focus on the more important things in life (both necessary and fun stuff).

I was surprised that I actually managed to write my list so quickly, I had visions of me spending 999 days writing the list and then having 2 days left to try to get everything done - I am by nature a planner and procrastinator.

The trickiest part so far was deciding which of my lovely Filofaxes I should use to record everything relating to this project, and I was very good - in the end I grabbed an old notebook, scribbled "STOP PROCRASTINATING" at the top of the page and started the list in there instead of waiting until after the Filofax dilemma was solved. (For those of you who love Filofaxes and who can't wait to know, it was the personal Finchley in Imperial Purple that won the fight in the end).

Next post will be later today with the full list... I have some catching up to do as I started the project at the beginning of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment